Every day, I wake up excited to go the office. Why? Because I'm in the business of helping others. Of course, I work with a group of experienced professionals. But that's not what sets me and my team apart. What makes us different is that we truly understand our mission.
Our mission is to help families in Hawaii identify and maximize financial opportunities so that they can live the life they’ve imagined. We want our clients to see financial planning and the accumulation of wealth as a means to do what matters most to them.
Whether you've been saving for years and want to create an income stream that can last a lifetime, or are just starting out, get in touch – I'd be happy to have a conversation with you.
My experience & background:
- Over 30 years of experience helping families in Hawaii prepare for retirement.
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC), member of the National Ethics Association, Financial Services Institute, and Financial Planning Association of Hawaii.
- Featured in Forbes Magazine on the importance of creating retirement income streams that can last a lifetime, regardless of market volatility.
- Featured on Safe Money CounselorTM, an educational talk radio program that discusses the economic and investment issues that impact retirement planning.
- Series 6, 7, 24, 26, 53, 63, and 65 securities registrations; Life & Health insurance license; Notary Public.
- BS from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee; MS from the University of Hawaii, Manoa. Go Warriors!
- Loving husband, father, and grandfather.